CCC’s goals for School Committee candidates and elected members:
- Promote transparency in educational, school-related, and administrative decision-making, processes of implementation processes, and communication.
- Promote team and community building both within and across various groups of constituents
- Promote various avenues for success in addressing different types of educational challenges, redressing differentials in equity and achievement, and create a work environment where all levels of learning are facilitated.
- Promote clearcut educational goals and policies
- Establish criteria to determine if these goals and policies are being met and dates by which achievement will be marked.
- Provide a means to regularly evaluate and publish accountability metrics.
- Promote a committee and workplace setting of good communication, collegiality, and respect.
Cambridge MCAS scores show full recovery from pandemic
By Christopher Huffaker and Naomi Martin, Boston Globe, September 22, 2023
Cambridge school leaders plan for universal eighth-grade Algebra 1 by 2025
By Christopher Huffaker, Boston Globe, August 8, 2023
Greer Gazette: October, 2, 2023
Newsletter from Superintendent Victoria Greer
Cambridge Public Schools Makes Significant Progress in MCAS
Cambridge Public Schools press release, September 19, 2023